Congratulations to the following researchers for obtaining extramural funding from federal, state, and/or independent sources between May 1 – June 30, 2017!
NOTE: The Office of the Dean provided the information below to The Pulse. If there is any information that was inadvertently omitted, please contact the editor (email@example.com) so a correction can be printed in the next issue of The Pulse.
National Institutes of Health R01:
- Song Hong, Ph.D. (Neuroscience Center of Excellence)
National Institutes of Health – Ruth L. Kirschstein Awards:
- Elizabeth Avegno, Ph.D. (Department of Physiology)
- Elia El Hajj (Department of Physiology)
Louisiana Board of Regents
- Sunyoung Kim, Ph.D. (Department of Biochemistry)
Louisiana LIFT Grants:
- Shyamal Desai, Ph.D. (Department of Biochemistry)
- Hong Xin, M.D., Ph.D. (Department of Pediatrics)
Foundation, Pharmaceutical, and Company Grants:
- Paul LeLorier, M.D. (Department of Internal Medicine), St. Jude Medical, Medtronic
- Aaron Mammoser, M.D. (Department of Neurosurgery), Orbus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Donna Neumann, Ph.D. (Department of Pharmacology), Editas Medicine, Inc.
- Stephanie Taylor, M.D. (Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Parasitology), Duke University, ELITech Group