Congratulations to the following researchers for obtaining extramural funding from federal, state, and/or independent sources between July 1 – August 31, 2017!
NOTE: The Office of the Dean provided the information below to The Pulse. If there is any information that was inadvertently omitted, please contact the editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) so a correction can be printed in the next issue of The Pulse.
National Institutes of Health R01:
- Carmen Canavier, Ph.D. (Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy)
Foundations and National Associations:
- Hamid Boulares, Ph.D. (Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics)
- American Association of Immunologists
- Benjamin Springgate, M.D. (Department of Internal Medicine)
- University of California, Los Angeles
- National Academies, Institute of Medicine
- Jeffrey Wang, M.D., Ph.D. candidate
- American Heart Association
Pharmaceutical, and Company Grants:
- Clifford Crutcher, M.D. (Department of Neurosurgery)
- Stryker Spine – National Office
- Matthew Lammi, M.D. (Pulmonary/Critical Care and Allergy/Immunology)
- Pharmaceuticals Research Associates, Inc.
- Frank Lau, M.D. (Department of Surgery)
- MiMedx Group, Inc.
- David Lefer, Ph.D. (Director, Cardiovascular Center of Excellence)
- Exscien Corp.
- Paul LeLorier, M.D. (Department of Internal Medicine)
- Adam Podet, M.D. (Department of Neurosurgery)
- Globus Medical