Off-Campus Access to Library Resources now made by EZproxy
Rebecca Bealer, MLIS
Assistant Librarian and Assistant Professor
On November 15th, 2017, the LSUHSC Libraries transitioned to a new off-campus authentication system. We switched to EZproxy, which is used in most academic libraries in Louisiana and the U.S.
You will be asked to provide your Library barcode and PIN when accessing resources off campus:
If you currently have a Library account (barcode) and PIN, you can easily log into EZproxy.
- If you have a Library account (barcode) but have not created a PIN, click the link on the EZproxy login page to create one.
- Use the EZproxy handout (http://www.lsuhsc.edu/library/services/docs/EZPIN.pdf) instructions to create a PIN.
- A LibGuide with off-campus access information is also available (http://libguides.lsuhsc.edu/offcampus).
- If you have any questions about Off-Campus access to library resources, contact us (email@example.com).
- If you forgot your PIN email us: firstname.lastname@example.org